The Graduate LLB is a two-year accelerated law degree for learner who have a first degree in another discipline and want to pursue a career in law. The law Degree covers all the foundation subjects required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board to pass the Academic Stage of training that forms part of the professional qualification as a lawyer in England & Wales. Study will also include a number of law elective subjects. The degree is vocation-facing, and most graduates pursue further training and a career in law after graduation, often in another jurisdiction (their home country). The LLB is approved degree by HEC and
Pakistan Bar council
Our law degree concentrated nature of study is only appropriate to those who have
already Graduated(Non-Law) LLB offers opportunities for you to enhance your employability skills. As well as the wide range of curriculum based learning activities, you will have the chance to take part in mooting and pro bono work, and benefit from a range of career activities throughout the year
During the course you will study the seven foundation subjects to obtain a Qualifying Law Degree plus additional legal and/or non-legal subjects which allow for specialisation. You will be encouraged to study in areas which complement your chosen degree scheme.
Law of the European Union
Obligations (including Contract, Restitution and Tort)
Equity and Trusts
Equity and Trusts
Introduction to Law
2nd and Final Year
European Union Law
2 x Optional modules in Law
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR LONDON UNIVERSITY
You may apply for graduate entry if you hold one of the following:
• An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in the United Kingdom, any other European country, or in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Fiji, Ghana, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, South Korea, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela or Zimbabwe.
• An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in Bangladesh of at least two years in duration (full-time), plus a two-year master’s degree (full-time).
• An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in India of at least three years duration (full-time).
• An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in Pakistan of at least four years duration (full-time) or a two- or three-year degree plus a master’s degree.
• An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution in the USA.
• A bachelor’s degree (honours) from an acceptable university in Sierra Leone.
• A professional degree from an acceptable university in Sri Lanka.
We consider other degrees at our discretion, though not other professional qualifications.
You must also satisfy English language and any Mathematics requirements for your chosen course.
For graduate entry in Law, in addition to satisfying the above you will need to successfully complete a short online course before being allowed to register for this route.
NOTE: IF YOUR BA / BCOM OR OTHER DEGREE DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ABOVE YOU CAN TAKE OUR LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW TO COMPLY WIH THE ABOVE.
Assessments for all units are offered in a number of assessment cycles throughout each year. All modules, except the Year Project are assessed by assignments and/or examinations
Tution Fees : Rs 400,000 per Year 19/20
Plus university registration fees