Manchester College of Law (Lahore Campus) is proud to be one of the first British Pakistani Law School in Lahore. The Law College is based in the prestigious heart of Gulberg 3 Lahore
Manchester College of Law is a private college, offering a variety of external legal qualifications validated by UK Universities at under graduate and post graduate programs
Manchester College of Law (MCL) aims to educate people for happy and fulfilling careers in wide range of legal disciplines. Our mission is to encourage students to develop confidence, self motivation, research, problem solving skills and to think independently. MCL provides the academically exhilarating environment, allowing our students to enjoy first class education and social life experience. MCL are committed to ensure that graduates will be well equipped to meet the challenges of the global legal market and command a high reputation among employers. At MCL students can choose from traditional 3 years LL.B qualifying law degree or graduate law courses, such as GDL, Law Conversion Degrees and or vocational courses to enhance their careers with high level of legal qualifications and training.
MCL has superb facilities, experiences, tutors, professional network of support facilities, visiting lecturers and professors from the UK, supported by a network of global legal practices. This enables to provide excellent learning opportunities for all our students.
MCL believes in excellency and offer every student the opportunity to develop their potential in a caring high educational campus.
The MCL Board of Directors are highly qualified lawyers with over 25 years experience in legal education and training. The Directors have invested in modern campus facilities, with latest IT technology to produce up to date vocational training to students.
The MCL has brought the recognized British legal qualifications to the Law Campus, delivering the following legal qualifications
School of Law
- Diploma in Law Level 3 – A levels
Access Course to Higher Education
- Diploma in Law Level 4/5/6 with Top up LLB
- Diploma in International Business Law Level 7 with Top up LLM
- Diploma in Conveyancing and Practice Level 4 and 6
- Licensed property Lawyer Course
– Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test(Preparation only)
- LL.M Conversion
- LL.M, Degrees in Business Law,
School of Business and Management
- Top Up Degrees in Business and Accounts with Law
- Bar Vocational Legal Practice Course
- Level 4/5/6 Diploma in Business Management With Top Up BA Business and Finance
- Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate School of Business and Management Level 7/ MBA
School of English Language and Teaching
- English ESOL and IELTS
- Qualifi Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (The TEFL Academy)
School of Information Technology and Media
- BCS Diploma in IT
- BCS Professional Graduate Diploma in IT
- Progression Route CITP/ CEng or MSc
- BSc Degree (Top-Up) Level 4 and 5
- Level 5 Diploma in Computing
All our core subjects are career focused and tailored to help you to get ahead in your chosen discipline. Flexible learning, with combination of face to face lectures and seminars at our Lahore Campus, and on line studies with support of UK Universities Students have an option, that on completion of their qualifying law degree or conversion degree they may progress to a one year Bar Professional Training Court (BPTC) to qualify as a Barrister or as a Solicitor on the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at a UK University Law School
Our Tutors have over 20 years experience in delivering professional legal qualifications. Learn from Barristers, Solicitors, Judges. Our course are taught by professional lawyers. All our degrees are qualifying Law Degrees (QLD) Degrees at our Law Campus will be First Class, leading to professional qualifications, such as Solicitors and Barristers (in England and Wales). The courses are also recognized by the Bar Council in Pakistan to be admitted as advocates.
The MCL also offers the Bar Transfer Test (BTT). This enables the Pakistani Lawyers who are qualified to practice in any Court of Law to transfer to the Bar of England and Wales without having to undergo the academic stage (Qualifying Law Degree or Conversion Course) and the BPTC
The MCL is a perfect place to study and to start your careers in law. We are constantly striving to improve the standards of academic achievement for our students and we possess a passionate commitment to the success of our students through a culture of high expectation and aspiration.
- Our facilities includes
- 100 Seat Lecture Theater
- Classrooms with latest audio/visual technology
- Mock Court Rooms
- Free internet and WiFi Access
- Pro Bono Legal Center
- Student Lounge and break areas
Here are Some Visuals of MCL
431 total views, 9 views today